The U8 Division is open to boys who are born 9/1/2010 through 8/31/2012.
- This is the first opportunity to get exposed to the sport of lacrosse in a fun environment.
- The emphasis will be on learning the game and developing the fundamentals.
- There are no teams at this level; players will be divided into groups by size/age at each practice.
- The program will be held on Saturday and Sunday mornings from 8:30am – 10:00am at King Philip Middle School from early April through mid June. No weekday involvement.
- Each player will be required to have a lacrosse helmet. (Hockey helmets are not allowed because the chin strap does not meet lacrosse federation standards).
- The league does have a limited supply of helmets that are available for use during the season.
- A youth stick, gloves, arm pads, mouth guard, and shoulder pads are also required.
The Instructional Division Coordinator is Stephen Goldschmidt. If you have any questions please feel free to contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.